Drawing opening times very very high

Hello all,

We have one problem relating opening drawings. This drawings are complex, with lots of views, cuts, pages, simplified representations, etc. These drawings are for construction machinery with lots of bins, sheetmetal parts, etc. The last drawings that we have done, well simply we can not open them because the tremendous time to open them. The computer can move the model quite well, so at first sight there is no problem of computer capacity. Probably we have some parameters badly defined or we have some 'bad' practices on making drawings.

If somebody has experienced similar problems and knows how to solve them, we will appreciate this help. Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Diego Peinado Martín

Diego, I hate to waste my breath telling people stuff that they already know and to try stuff that they've already done, so maybe you could help us by relating your ideas of what the problem is and what you've done to investigate/solve the problem. I see you are at least using simplified reps, which should help some with regeneration.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes