Extracting Pro/E (and other) CAD data from iMAN

I have been speaking with several consultants about the need for a re-configurable toolkit that I can use to extract engineering models from iMAN, without user intervention. I need to insert the extracted CAD data into a third-party database. This tookit must be free from IP restrictions, because I may wrap part of the code into an upcoming application. I would be interested in being put in touch with the relevant solutions and/or programming candidate(s) who could help.

Reply to
Andrew Morris