Mechanism - gear not referencing on regen

Can someone help

I am making a simple planetary gear mechanism

-sun gear , planet, planet carrier & a ring gear

Once I populate the joint settings for referencing on regen, WF2.0 does not reorient the mechanism correctly after regen

-If I delete all the gear connections (sun to planet & planet to ring), the mechanism resets back to the required orientation perfectly on regen

however on adding gearing the mechanism fails to respond on regen The mech continues to stay at its last position Has any on had this problem with WF2.0

-NOTE: the mech works fine kinematicaly except at regen

Any comments/help would be appreciated

Thanx JJ

Reply to
JAY.JAYARAM