Regen?

Is there something similar to an autocad "regen" command? My model looks like crap when I zoom in.

Reply to
dlevy

Keith Streich

That wasn't fast enough.... please be quicker with your response......

Thanks!!!!

Reply to
dlevy

No that is automatic. Tools>Options>Document Properties>Image Quality. adjust the draft quality at the top. For this to stick you will have to adjust your Part Template and save it because it is stored on a per-model basis.

Corey

Reply to
CS

You might also need to increase your SW display resolution if the issue is when you zoom in. Do you see a series of straight lines instead of curves? Keep in mind that the finer your resolution, the slower it is. You can also set the level of the "chunky" slider in that while zoomed out, detail will be turned off when rotating. But when zoomed in, you will still see it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks!