EDIT ATTACHMENT FOR BOM

I'm having trouble with modifying the attachment point of BOM balloons on sub-assembly components in an assembly. Is this a flaw, or am I missing something?

Thanks, Marty

Reply to
Mort

This is a flaw in Wildfire 3.0 which I have been told has been addressed in release M030, I haven't tried to install the update yet. Another way around this is to change your repeat region attribute from flat to recursive, move the attachment point to where you want and then set the attribute back to flat.

Mort wrote:

Reply to
sbarrett

Thanks, once we downloaded the update it worked just fine.

Mort

snipped-for-privacy@pentair-ep.com wrote:

Reply to
Mort