Regen problem

Hi,
I have a problem with my 3d AutoCAD 2005 drawing. All of a sudden it has stuck in HIDE mode and regen does not take me back to the wireframe
view - any ideas what may be causing this - I know it is most likely me and not the application!
Okto
Duh - view>shade>3d wireframe
Sorted
oktopusinc wrote:

2D Wireframe is quicker. Never understood why anybody would want to use 3D Wireframe (maybe of some value I don't know about?)

Cos 3D wire frame is what you get in 3D solid drawings