Regen problem

Hi,

I have a problem with my 3d AutoCAD 2005 drawing. All of a sudden it has stuck in HIDE mode and regen does not take me back to the wireframe view - any ideas what may be causing this - I know it is most likely me and not the application!

Okto

Reply to
oktopusinc

Duh - view>shade>3d wireframe

Sorted

okt> Hi,

Reply to
oktopusinc

2D Wireframe is quicker. Never understood why anybody would want to use 3D Wireframe (maybe of some value I don't know about?)
Reply to
Beatle

Cos 3D wire frame is what you get in 3D solid drawings

Reply to
News