3d dwf questions

where are the setting options for the 3d dwf publishing? which settings will
allow the dwf file to look the best with a smooth fast rotation. I am using
large models & it seems other people have better luck using it. mine doesn't
rotate smooth or look as good. I thought maybe it was video card but mine is
pretty decent, Nvidia Geforce 6600
Reply to
longshot
discussion.autodesk.com her you will find 2 news groups DWF, DWF Viewer
Reply to
News