3d dwf questions

where are the setting options for the 3d dwf publishing? which settings will allow the dwf file to look the best with a smooth fast rotation. I am using large models & it seems other people have better luck using it. mine doesn't rotate smooth or look as good. I thought maybe it was video card but mine is pretty decent, Nvidia Geforce 6600

Reply to
longshot

discussion.autodesk.com her you will find 2 news groups DWF, DWF Viewer

Reply to
News