ModelCHECK

Hi there,

I learnt that

ModelCHECK evaluates Pro/ENGINEER parts, assemblies, and drawings to ensure that they meet specific modeling standards and design practices.

It also customizes to perform any combination of more than 130 checks to ensure that Pro/ENGINEER users build models that meet accepted standards, utilize proper modeling techniques and fulfill specific manufacturing requirements.

Is there any guru to help me out with a tutorial for me to learn ore about ModelCHECK.

Thanks in advance, Shankar.

Reply to
Shankar Venkateswaran