ModelCHECK

Hi there,
I learnt that
ModelCHECK evaluates Pro/ENGINEER parts, assemblies, and drawings to
ensure that they meet specific modeling standards and design
practices.
It also customizes to perform any combination of more than 130 checks
to ensure that Pro/ENGINEER users build models that meet accepted
standards, utilize proper modeling techniques and fulfill specific
manufacturing requirements.
Is there any guru to help me out with a tutorial for me to learn ore
about ModelCHECK.
Thanks in advance,
Shankar.
Reply to