Movement around a shape

An object is to be pushed around a shape , say a rectangular box around an ellipse on the floor. The part is connected with two slot connections and a planar. This allows me to drag the part around at constant speed. The problem is that I cannot place a servo motor on this to run it around at least once. There doesn't appear to be a connection to allow movement around a slot. Am I missing something or is there a workaround?

thanks

Reply to
kenny

There used to be something called a slot type connection or maybe you need a cam action. One way or the other, it will be some round follower to some cam surface of (possibly) irregular shape.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes