Need help....

Hi, How to get rid of the assembly with brackets shown on Workspace??

I understand the reason of the bracket is that I save the assembly and delete it without check-in.

Please help.

Regards, Derrick Chan

Reply to
Derrick C

: "Derrick C" wrote : Hi, : How to get rid of the assembly with brackets shown on Workspace?? : : I understand the reason of the bracket is that I save the assembly and : delete it without check-in. : Ummm, I'm no expert, but you might have to check it out, fix it and check it back in.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes