Object Library

As for as indexing an .mnu, I believe that is in Auto-Cad. Pro-E's menu is .pro. And when we add something to the config.pro don't we just reload it to make the addition active? When I see the HBB001 description of the library part I was just loading a part from the library, as if I was going to edit it. I checked to see if a description of the parts are in it's parameter but it is empty. I understand I could rename each part in the family table, but it just seems that in the past the correct description was already there. I will be adding the pro_library_dir to my config.pro today and I'll see what it gives me. I'll get back to you with my results. To access this forum I must go thru Google so it takes longer for me to see up dates after I submit my post.

Frank

Reply to
fmc