Pairs Clearance

Does anyone else think the Pairs Clearance (formally clearance/interference) function is hard to read in WF? The model parts highlight in red and orange and any intereference is I think shown in darker red, but maybe I'm just looking where I think it should be. It seems another case to me of something worked well and they stuffed it up. I've gone to my system colors but I can't see how to change the colors.

Reply to
graminator