highlighted edges in drawing SW2007 SP3

I no longer have edge, lines, circles, etc. highlight in red when I hover the mouse over them in a drawing. It worked on SP2.1 but it is gone in SP3. It happens even with software opengl checked.

Anyone else see this?

DELL M90

4 gb ram Quadro FX 2500 Go

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Check both settings for dynamic highlight.

Tools/Options/System Options/Display/Selection/Dynamic highlight from graphics view Tools/Options/System Options/FeatureManager/Dynamic highlight

These seem to have a habit of turning off by themselves.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks that was it. "Tools/Options/System Options/Display/Selection/ Dynamic highlight from graphics view" was unchecked.

Reply to
Bill