Parts Assigned to All Layers 2000I2

I'm having a problem with layers in 2000I2. When adding a new part in an assembly it gets assigned to all the layers, rather than just the component layer. How is this fixed?

TIA

Reply to
Edge

Sounds like your default layer scheme. does your company have default layer scheme or are you just using it out of the box? Sound like the component layer isn't associating correctly

Check it out by going into layers and then settings -> setup fil

-> display

Hope this helps, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28