PTC + Mathcad

D.J. It seems you were a bit off your mark on this one. WF 3 supports analyses w/ Mathcad 13.

Now, I wonder what'll happen with the Mathcad / Solidworks integration? GA

Reply to
anycaduser

Not sure what you are replying to. And you didn't bother quoting anything. Bad form, GA. I'm assuming that this is a reply to something I said earlier. Could you maybe reply in THAT discussion, so we all know what this refers to without hunting through the year's posts!?! It's kind of a usenet thing; cranky, old-fashioned, I know, but threads are, IMHO, a useful way of organizing a discussion. Engineers spend, already, too much time working in a bubble; let's not do it here! Here, we can relax, take a look around, get our bearings, ask questions, catch up, deal with the big picture. History, a form of which is conversations, is important to the big picture, with links to the back-story. Oh, and I can't get my news server to give me more than the last 150 messages out of this group, so I'm having bureaucratic technical difficulties (and their "technical support" troll had a heavy eastern European accent [hunh, could you repeat that]), but promised to get me some real technical support.

David (Glad I'm not holding my breath) Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Ya know, I tried to do just that but the dang thing wouldn't let me. I think it's a usenet thing, you know howit goes (old thread, closed by a manager). Well I did make this eay by giving the title the same beginning, 'cause of that little problem.

History is ripe with imagination. Think about it. (Hint: who was it written by, the losers?)

GA

David Janes wrote:

It's kind of a usenet thing;

Reply to