Rolland Picza Pic-4 3D scanner for sale

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, if so please suggest a more appropriate place so that I can withdraw this post and put it somewhere else. In any case, I have a Rolland Picza Pic-4 3D scanner for sale. This scanner has been used twice, and I can't justify keeping it for number of times we've used it. It is as new in its original box with original cables, paperwork and packaging. I'm looking to get $1600 out of this, but am somewhat negotable on the price, these still cost $2100 new. We were hoping to use this machine for scanning shapes in our jewelry CAD/CAM design, but simply haven't needed it. If you would like some photos, have questions, or want to make an offer, please e-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks!

Mike aurifexjewelry.com

Reply to
aurifexjewelry