Style

I am trying to build a Style feature in Proe. I select Style, surface then I select 4 curves (while holding the CRTL key). Proe show me the initial surface! Now I want to add some internal curves. All is OK if I add one or more single curves, but I would add two (or more) single curves as a unique internal curve. The Help says to press the SHIFT key, but I am not able to do this.

Thank you for any help

Aminati

Reply to
AMinati

Use shift to chain a curve - add adjacent sections.

Press crtl > select your curves > if a curve needs to be a chain > move to shift > create the chain > return to ctrl.

Obviously all your curves and curve segments have to satisfy the normal requirements for a blended surface - robust connections and relationships.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Kerslake

I don't understand what do you wrote. For instance I have select the four boundary curves. ProE show me the initial surface. Now I want to add only one internal curve which is composed into two part. I select the first part, then I press the SHIFT button and I try to select the second one, but I can't. Anything happen! Can you explain to me how I can chain curves?

Reply to
AMinati

Are the chain segments at least tangent? You will not be able to form a non tangent chain

Are you sure they are robustly related?

Select your outer boundaries using ctrl [and alternating to shift if a chain is needed]

Middle click to finish

Click the Internal curves icon in the dashboard

Select your internal curves using ctrl [and alternating to shift if a chain is needed]

Middle click to finish

JD

Sean

Reply to