surface quality!

Hi I'am a skilled person with Pro-E in the field modeling and machanism analysis. But sometimes I wonder when I got some message at message box likes poor surface quality! Where can I see the related tips to handle this?

Thanks

Reply to
mike

The only messages that I can think of that are somewhat related to surface quality are in 'Info>Geometry Checks'. But when you go into that interface and click on one of the 'checks', it has an info menu and some help/advice attached. It might not be enough help but we'd still need to know what it says to give you more advice than it's giving.

BTW, what *have* you been doing about these messages and what effect has it had?

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes