Tangent constraint constraining to the wrong side

I am using a tangent constraint to mate the edge of a part to the surface of a shoulder bolt. No matter what I do the part always constrains to the wrong side
of the bolt. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong
Many of the constraints, these days, come with a "flip" a rrow on the options bar to reverse the direction of the e ffect. It can sometimes work with tangent. It can sometim es depend on the order the constraints were picked in as to which way, on what side tangent is forced to. Do anyth ing you can to reduce degrees of freedom before you pick tangent just because it IS the fussiest constraint type.
JANES