USE EDGE IN DRAWINGS

I would like to use the USE EDGE function overtop of either a Shrinkwrap or External Copy Geom item on a drawing, and when the component changes
(length, width, height) the USE EDGE draft entities update right along with it. We have tried to get the draft entities to update, but have been unsuccessfull. We have contacted Pro/E tech support and have they said this cannot be done. Does anyone know of an alternative to this solution?
Thanks in advance, Joe
: I would like to use the USE EDGE function overtop of either a Shrinkwrap or : External Copy Geom item on a drawing, and when the component changes : (length, width, height) the USE EDGE draft entities update right along with : it. <snip>
If you can turn on Parametric sketching in the Sketch menu, the 'Use edge' draft entity may hold its parametric reference and follow the edge when the part paramaters change. This is available in Wildfire, don't know about earlier versions.
David Janes