Where's the Relation?

In WF2 I have made relations in the top level assembly. They reference parameters from a layout. The relations drive dimensions at the part level. Where do I go to find these relations to edit them? I have looked in the relations editor within the part and the top level assembly to no avail.

G.A.

Reply to
anycaduser

Im not if i understand this question correctly but notice that you in WF2 also have the "post regeneration relations"

Hugo

Reply to
huggre