10ish channel programmable servo controller (with RC?)

I'm looking for a small servo controller that can run either 5 or 10 servos. I'd prefer something I can program, and also attach RC to.
I can build it if I have to, but I'm running out of time. If anyone can suggest something prebuilt within a decent price range I might just buy it.
Then again it's not THAT hard to make a PIC/AVR/ARM run servos....
ttyl,
--buddy
Buddy Smith wrote:

The SSC32 might help, but its not exactly what you describe: http://www.lynxmotion.com/Product.aspx?productID95
- Daniel

Parallax has a couple of nice ones, too. I have the USB version: http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=28823 Here's the serial version: http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=28023 Each one is about $40 . Depending on what you mean by "program" they offer their own PSC software download, and RoboRealm supports them. That software runs on a PC.
There is also the RoboWare software for the SSC II : http://www.rentron.com/Robo-Ware.htm
Also, the Oopic has a specific object for servo control. You might want to check it out: http://www.oopic.com /
Good luck ! JCD