Looking for Servo Controller

Hi!

I'm looking for a Servo Controller. Either a Pontech SV203 or any SSC for 8 Servos will do. Price range should be 35-70 EUR. I know I can order from Pontech or robotstore.com, but does anyone know how I can order in Europe? So the shipping isn't that expensive? (How much does shipping cost from Robotstore or Pontech cost anyway? 30-40 EUR, I calculated.) Cheers,

Oliver

Reply to
Oliver Clouds

Dear Oliver, There is a company here in the U.K. -

. They sell 12 and 8 Servo Controllers. Look under Animatronics at the top of the page and on the left is a list of all the controllers they do. Hope this helps.

Simon.

Reply to
Simon Griffiths