Embedded VGA to NTSC scan converter and GENLOCK board.

Hi Group,

I am looking for an embedded VGA to NTSC scan converter and GENLOCK board. Alternately, a pc/104 video card, with TV out, and an external genlock board would be cool.

Basicly, I just need to do graphical overlays, generated by a PC, and overlay this onto an NTSC video stream.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
blueeyedpop

Ooops! You know I read "embedded," then went off on a tangent. The options I discussed in my other message are not embedded, obviously.

I'm not sure these exist except for simple text overlay devices, like the BOB boards:

Sorry for the confusion.

-- Gordon

blueeyedp>

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Unfortunately, my need is very specific. I need to generate the VGA graphics, unless I find a PC/104 TV-Out card. THe genlock is for simple chroma-key. Not interested in SDI right now. If I need that, there are downconverters out there.

Quality is always debateable, small form factor is more important.

My other option is an embedded video capture type solution, but to develop a

20 year lifecycle product on these terms seems iffy at best.

Thanks

Mike.

Reply to
Blueeyedpop