Pololu Micro Serial Servo Controller

Hi,
I've got two servos making a camera pan and tilt controlled by the pololu micro serial servo controller in minissc mode
and i have written a program with up, down, left, right buttons to move the servos
but sometimes they screw up and go to a different position and it may not be the one i am controlling it can be the one that isnt been sent commands to move atall
im not sure whats wrong wondered if anyone knew what could be the problem?
Cheers
infact ive just tested it again and it always seems to be the other one to what the commands are being sent to that is moving to a posistion
and also the servos hum at some positions but its not moving more than its max load
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote:

If one servo goes into the position of another servo, you most likely ran out of sync sending your serial port commands. Make sure that you don't send more commands than your controller can handle (50 per second is more than enough) and, if that protocol allows, send a reset or re sync signal every 10 or so commands (255 or 0xff in some protocols).
If your servo humms in the end positions, it likely runs into the mechanical buffers at the end of the motion range. Do *not* keep the servo in that position because it might burn up sooner than later.
My bipeds use a bunch of 12kgcm servos, that, when stopped, consume 3 and more amps. I have 10 seconds to smell the problem or the electronics will melt away.
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote:

This is normal. Unless you remove the pulses completely, the servo may "buzz," especially if it's under some load.
-- Gordon
Hi , As I know, servos controlled by PWM are not precise.
Max