Remote servo control, some assistance pls

Hi All

I am looking from some solutions to use as an alternative to standard hobbyist radio control equipment.

I would like to replace what I have with a remote system that I can set the maximum radio output of, and select a frequncy to use.

The purpose is for control of servos over limited range low power radio control point to point, about 100 ft , controlling various angles of a DSLR camera on a pan and tilt mounting..

The camera is remotely positioned from the controller and the viewfinding is done via low power 2.4ghz downlink.

Id like to make a more proprietry system that has more lattitude for control of it with respect to its output and selecting a legal frequency under our LPFM class licence range.

Rather than hacking up radio control gear which I have done already.

The rest to remain much the same as a 6 channel radio controller.

Some ideas or pointers on wireless servo controllers would be appreciated.

Cheers Dave

Reply to
RV

What does this statement mean ???

Power output and transmission frequency ???

Reply to
hamilton

To effect the range of the transmitter I have done this with the RC gear, simply dropping the input power reflects a reduction in output range, but is limited in how low I can go. I want less range but cant drop the power on the RC gear since the circuitry ceases to function at a point..

RC gear is limited to a number of frequencies that dont meet the range I wish to operate in to satisfy the class licence here for low power FM transmitters.

Those are the only two factors I need that I cant get from a standard hobby RC Tx off the shelf I currently use forthe purpose.

Reply to
RV