Remote servo control, some assistance pls

Hi All
I am looking from some solutions to use as an alternative to standard hobbyist radio control equipment.
I would like to replace what I have with a remote system that I can
set the maximum radio output of, and select a frequncy to use.
The purpose is for control of servos over limited range low power radio control point to point, about 100 ft , controlling various angles of a DSLR camera on a pan and tilt mounting..
The camera is remotely positioned from the controller and the viewfinding is done via low power 2.4ghz downlink.
Id like to make a more proprietry system that has more lattitude for control of it with respect to its output and selecting a legal frequency under our LPFM class licence range.
Rather than hacking up radio control gear which I have done already.
The rest to remain much the same as a 6 channel radio controller.
Some ideas or pointers on wireless servo controllers would be appreciated.
Cheers Dave
RV wrote:

What does this statement mean ???
Power output and transmission frequency ???
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:39:50 -0600, hamilton

To effect the range of the transmitter I have done this with the RC gear, simply dropping the input power reflects a reduction in output range, but is limited in how low I can go. I want less range but cant drop the power on the RC gear since the circuitry ceases to function at a point..

RC gear is limited to a number of frequencies that dont meet the range I wish to operate in to satisfy the class licence here for low power FM transmitters.
Those are the only two factors I need that I cant get from a standard hobby RC Tx off the shelf I currently use forthe purpose.