Parallel Port

Thanks for the help seems thats a dead end.
So any suggestions for a low cost replacement to control relays for my laptop or pc
Thanks again
Roger
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:08:26 +0000 (UTC), "Roger"

Try this, should explain things and has some source there.
http://www.lvr.com/hidpage.htm
yes thats good but i dont have parallel port on my lap top so i looking for an alernative using usb i guess

Roger wrote:

In that case, have a look at: http://www.dontronics.com/cat_index_hard.html under USB hardware, there are heaps of potential solutions there.
Cheers Don...
--