Parallel Port

Thanks for the help seems thats a dead end.

So any suggestions for a low cost replacement to control relays for my laptop or pc

Thanks again

Roger

Reply to
Roger

Try this, should explain things and has some source there.

RV

yes thats good but i dont have parallel port on my lap top so i looking for an alernative using usb i guess

Reply to
Roger

In that case, have a look at:

USB hardware, there are heaps of potential solutions there.

Cheers Don...

Reply to
Don McKenzie