Adaptive Methodolgy

At AJ Square, we apply the ADF methodology to each of our service models, and because of the ADF's flexible, modular structure, we can
adapt it to your specific project type. By allowing AJ Square project managers to pick and choose appropriate elements of the ADF for your project, we provide value and predictability without adding undue overhead.
sources: http://www.ajsquare.com/services/next_gen_method.php?co=next_method