Adaptive Optimal Control

Any of our readers working in the area of Adaptive Optimal Control?

Mitchell Timin

Reply to
SeeBelow

not yet. but hopefully soon.

Reply to
Herman Family

I studied it after building my first adaptive controller, but I haven't had occasion to use it since.

Yes, _after_. About half-way through the process of inventing adaptive control from scratch I realized "hey! someone must have done this in the '40s or '50s". Then I saw the term "Adaptive Control" and I knew what subject I was massacring.

Reply to
Tim Wescott