Adaptive Optimal Control

Any of our readers working in the area of Adaptive Optimal Control?
Mitchell Timin

--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

snipped-for-privacy@SeeBelow.Nut wrote:

I studied it after building my first adaptive controller, but I haven't had occasion to use it since.
Yes, _after_. About half-way through the process of inventing adaptive control from scratch I realized "hey! someone must have done this in the '40s or '50s". Then I saw the term "Adaptive Control" and I knew what subject I was massacring.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services