ANNs for Adaptive Optimal Control

I want to see if anyone here is interested in this subject, and also to test whether I can attach a diagram to a post here. (There is supposed to be a .png diagram attached.)

Mitchell Timin

Reply to
I. Myself

Posting binaries to this newsgroup is a violation of it's charter.

Reply to
jeff

I did not get a copy of the original post, perhaps because my news server filtered it.

At any rate, the usual way to distribute binaries on a non-binary newsgroup is to either find a related binary group or put it up on your website. There seem to be free picture-posting sites out there, but I don't use such things.

Reply to
Tim Wescott