ANNs for Adaptive Optimal Control

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040608000806070505010209 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
I want to see if anyone here is interested in this subject, and also to test whether I can attach a diagram to a post here. (There is supposed to be a .png diagram attached.)
Mitchell Timin
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is."
I. Myself wrote:

Posting binaries to this newsgroup is a violation of it's charter.
jeff wrote:

I did not get a copy of the original post, perhaps because my news server filtered it.
At any rate, the usual way to distribute binaries on a non-binary newsgroup is to either find a related binary group or put it up on your website. There seem to be free picture-posting sites out there, but I don't use such things.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services