Amusing hack

    --Seen the Catsup Crapper yet?      http://web.mit.edu/polo/Public/CatsupCrapper/catsupcrappervideo.htm
    --Gotta make me one of these! :-)
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : My shop is open to
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : visiting dog-nitaries...
The arms flailing about are disturbing....

: The arms flailing about are disturbing....     --Yeah, I think it sort of implies a grunting is in progress, heh. All it needs is a little sound effects to go with it, eh?