Any Bots to kill Sand fleas

Sand fleas carry diseases and there's tons of Sand fleas. Anyone ever consider a bot that will kill these things?

en wrote:

No. But you might be interested in SlugBot: http://www.wired.com/news/gizmos/0,1452,47156,00.html
Mitch Berkson

Absolutely not! Powering the robot from decomposing slugs? Yuck!

A Scottish university developed something against midges (a similair obnoxious insect). It atracts them with a combination of warmth and carbon dioxide and then sucks them up to die. This is what I got from the press. Not exactly a robot, more a trap, but it was said to work.
Wim
In Canada we have a big problem with mosquitos, a similar device attracts and contains the insects.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id 53873&cat@91&type=1&deptT28&path=0%3A5428%3A4091%3A4073%3A90950
Alan