Any Bots to kill Sand fleas

Sand fleas carry diseases and there's tons of Sand fleas. Anyone ever consider a bot that will kill these things?

Reply to
en

No. But you might be interested in SlugBot:

Mitch Berkson

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

A Scottish university developed something against midges (a similair obnoxious insect). It atracts them with a combination of warmth and carbon dioxide and then sucks them up to die. This is what I got from the press. Not exactly a robot, more a trap, but it was said to work.

Wim

Reply to
Wim Ton

Absolutely not! Powering the robot from decomposing slugs? Yuck!

Reply to
GB

In Canada we have a big problem with mosquitos, a similar device attracts and contains the insects.

Alan

Reply to
A.P.