battery voltage monitor

Hi all,
I am looking for a board that is able to monitor the voltage of my batteries. I am working with 24/48 V DC batteries, and I have not found
any solution able to cope with this voltage.
Does someone know something that I can use? The best solution for me would be to have a I2C output that I can plug into the same I2C network as the sensors.
Thank you

I'm working on a voltage monitor circuit righ now. I don't know if there is anything off the shelf that will fit your specs, but I found it is not extremely complicated to do it yourself.
All you need is a pair of resistors, one opamp and a PIC with at least one ADC channel. From there you choose how you want to interface, I2C, USART, you name it.
Padu