Book recomendation for stepper control

Hi group
I intend to build a CNC drill machine, eventually drill/milling machine for the sake of learning and also to drill PCB's etc. Now
while this is not really a "robot" in the strict sense, I figured that people here can give me recomendations for a good book covering the topic with the controller electronics and stepper motors.
Any hints?
TIA
Markus
While I'm sure there are some high-end texts that could be useful, the literature available on the Internet from manufacturers and users is quite good, and should prove helpful to you. Try google.com for leads, but here are three places to start:
http://www.thomsonindustries.com (look for the app notes on stepper technology) http://www.allegromicro.com/techpub2/airpax/airpax.htm http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~jones/step/
-- Gordon Robots for Less at Budget Robotics: http://www.budgetrobotics.com/ Author: Robot Builder's Sourcebook & Robot Builder's Bonanza