Carbon fiber vacuum bagging

Hi Group,
I am looking for someone in the greater metropolitan Los Angeles area to help me with a small carbon fiber part.
Thanks
Mike
    --Try over at one of the model airplane groups; they seem to be using lots of the stuff these days..
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Why does it take so long to
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : see the blindingly obvious?

The web page, and discussion group, http://www.rcgroups.com has had discussion about making carbon fiber propellers.
Joe