Do you have a CMPS03 ?

Hi all.
Could someboby tell me the frequency of the crystal on the CMPS03 board.
Last time I tried to use my compass it did not work.
Closer inspection revealed the crystal on the board was damaged and missing its steal casing.
Otherwise the board looks ok. So I thought I might replace the crystal before I go out and buy board.
Thanks for you help.
Rob
rob 'at' robsbots 'dot' co 'dot' uk