FA: SCORBOT ERIII manual and more! Time running out!

APROX. 2 hours left!
I have a Scorbot ER-III user manual up for auction. these manuals are hard to get and include schematics with them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 079&item863613994&rd=1
APROX. 2 1/2 hours left!
Also up for auction is the 8 book robotics course that Eshed published for use with the Scorbots (and other basic training robots.) the books are in excellent condition.. There are 4 text books and 4 workbooks which are unused.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 079&item863622717&rd=1
I also have some SCORBOT replacement parts and general purpose robotics parts available
There are also other technical books/data manuals for sale - just click on the view seller's other items..
Thanks for looking!