Found new little dc motor and gearbox :-)

FYI I found them, pretty cheap :-)

12v dc with 1:430 gearbox.

Of course u have to open the gearbox and remove the reverse lock ... U also get a microswitch in bonus :-)

Take a look :-)

Reply to
rgb

So who sells them?

Reply to
Si Ballenger

Opps ;o)

Addison in Montreal Canada.

$6.00 + taxe cdn

:-)

Si Ballenger wrote:

Reply to
rgb

If it helps - I've seen these motors before (I have a couple with RC car wheels bolted on) They are from Rowe snack Vending machines the type with the steel Spiral pusher on. If you can find someone who repairs them you can probably pick some motors up cheap. They are very powerful at 12 Volt (pretty good at lower voltages too) and you can easily put a bolt through the centre of the output shaft to hold a wheel or sprocket on.

J> Opps ;o)

Reply to
Jon.Sutton

You can also get them without the reverse lock for those coin-op cranes with all the stuffed animals(Plush) in them. They are not very fast but they have a good amount of power to them. Any company that sells parts for coin operated video games and vending machines. You can also ask your nearest bowling alley/arcade when the tech comes by and show up then and ask him/her. I did that kind of work for 3 years as a side job and you can find all kinds of neat and useful parts. Mac valves, air cylinders, motors and such from dead sitdown video games.

Chipper

Reply to
Chipper

Reply to