Fractional Horsepower motors

I am looking for a supplier of .20 to .25 horse power motors with a rande of 6 to 12 volts, or 12 to 24 volts. I have been looking up places that sell electric bike kits, but so far the ones I have seen don't sell the motorrs by themselves, don't list the specs of the motors, or don't have have motors with the specs I am looking for. Can anyone help point the way to where I can find these?

Reply to
Dr_Julian_Ivo_Robotnik