FS: 4 ZIPLINQ USB A-B cables + 5 ZIPLINQ 4-pin Mini USB cables

I bought these from a vendor at the CES show in Vegas a while back and have done nothing but let them sit on a shelf. They are all in brand new in
retail boxed packaging.
I can ship one of any of these in the retail box in a standard USPS Priority Mail box, or I can include any combination of these removed from the retail boxes in a single USPS Priority Mail small box.
Check them out at the vendor website: http://www.ziplinq.com/retractable-cable-usb.html
Make me an offer! I can sell them all in a single lot or individually. First come first serve (for all reasonable offers)
I am not looking to make any profit off of these - just need to unload some inventory.
Please contact me directly on this newsgroup. If we discuss a deal I will give you my actual email address.
P.S. There is nothing wrong with these - they are ALL Brand New. I am keeping one of the A-B ones for my own use, hence the qty of 4 instead of 5.