Genghis?

In the appendix of Flesh and Machines, Brooks lists the details of how Genghis works. Has anyone ever copied/programmed an equivalent to
Genghis?
RMDumse wrote:

A few more thoughts on this idea.
I've been thinking about my hex walkers, I have two, one EH-3R round, which wouldn't be able to implement the Genghis code on, because the legs aren't inline, and one older H3 inline, 3-degree-of-freedome legs, I'm thinking I could put the knees such that the upper and lower arms were straight in line. Then I could just operate the shoulder's 2 servos, and having something very much like the original Genghis. The legs would be a little clunky and heavy with an extra servo in them, and they wouldn't have the more fluid motion you can get with 3 d.o.f. But still, it should be possible to simulate the "original".
Anyone interested if I did copy/programmed an equivalent to Genghis as a project? would want to see the results, or even participate in the effort?
-- Randy M. Dumse www.newmicros.com Caution: Objects in mirror are more confused than they appear.