H-Bridge with pot feedback, who makes it

Can some kind soul refresh me memory.
I know I have seen an off-the-shelf H-Bridge board that used a simple potentiometer for feedback and a standard RC servo pulse train for input.
The idea was to convert any DC gearhead motor to act like an RC servo. I thought it was Active Robotics but I don't see it on their site. But now that I want one I can't find it again.
Does anyone know who makes this thing?
Any help gratefully received.
RKM
Randy, maybe you're thinking of the Bully series from Vantec? www.vantec.com
Dan

Interesting, but not the one I am thinking of. This was a simple board and rated much lower, maybe 5 amps.
Thanks very much for the reply however, this is an interesting looking device and I will definitely file it for future reference.
Thanks again...
RKM

input.
now

I found this controller which would do the trick (36V 5A)
    http://www.bpesolutions.com/conproduct.html#anchor2538904
however, I do also remember seeing a different controller on one of the robotics web site like Active ot RobotStore, which doesn't seem to be there anymore.
Contact me by email if you want/need something different this.
Hope this helps.
See ya, -ingo
--
/* Ingo Cyliax, snipped-for-privacy@ezcomm.com, Tel: 812-391-0895 */

Thanks very much for the assist.
RKM
Tel: 812-391-0895 */

Lynxmotion sells the servo guts from the big quarter scale RC servos. You would only need to hook up a feedback pot to it and run the 1ms to 2ms servo pulses into it and you have the setup working like what you are talking about. These are rated at 2 amps. It is the single H-bridge controller on their website. http://www.lynxmotion.com/Product.aspx?productID&CategoryID
Tel: 812-391-0895 */

Thats it !!!!!!
Thank you very much.
RKM