Help finding a microprocessor trainer

Hi to all:
I'm looking for a microprocessor trainer that I can program in assembly language, maybe C, and having a usb connection.
It would be nice to have a hex keypad on the board as well. I'm familiar with the 68hc11 and the Z80, 8085, etc...Maybe want to make a step up.
I want to work with some of my students with this, and have the ability to tie circuits to it..Have a small breadboard on the main board of the trainer.
Thanks for the help. I've looked on the net, but haven't found anything real close to what I want.
Does Parallax make anything that can be programmed using assembly language?
Thanks for all the help,
Art

Yes. Parallax offers a few development boards for the Scenix SX controllers you can program in assembler, or use the free Parallax BASIC compiler. See http://www.parallax.com/sx/index.asp for details.
http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_idE182 for a full dev kit.
We carry several PIC development boards, and you can write code for the PIC in assembler, C or BASIC. http://www.rentron.com/PicBasic/PBP.htm
Microchip offers a free student version of the C18 compiler which is quite a nice compiler for the 18F series. You can download that from the following link. http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/c18_240_SE.zip
Regards,
Bruce http://www.rentron.com