Simple assembly code example for handyboard needed!!

Hi,
Could anyone provide me simple assembly code to interact with handyboard (68HC11)?
An internet link for example will also help. I couldn't find useful
code or detailed manual in 'www.handyboard.com'.
I'm new to assembly and handyboard, so it's difficult for me to figure it out how I program in assembly to control handyboard. I have little experience in Interactive C, but I couldn't understand the assembly language, especially dealing with addresses.
I'd like to see some complete simple code which are ready to download to handyboard.
For example, if I want to turn on and off 'motor0' by touching 'start' and 'stop' buttom, how I program this in assembly? How I print on LCD in assembly?
Thanks,