API Help: VB Property Manager Example

Hello all API Guru's,

I have an old program I made for Solidworks that runs as a separate .exe than SolidWorks. I would really like to learn how to transform this into an add-in executed from a the SW pulldown menu. Once executed, I would like to learn how to build the custom property manager to incorporate the data I need. Does anyone have a really good (or basic) example of this add-in .DLL source code so I can see how to custom build my own with inputs, drop down boxes, etc, etc... If anyone can help me out and guide me in the right direction I would greatly appreaciate it!

Thanks, Don

Reply to
dvanzile

Hello Don,

If you install the SW API SDK and then use it as a starting point for building the application, it does give you a main menu item, toolbar buttons and a callback example that you can run and test.

Best Regards,

Bob Hanson Senior SW Applications Developer Centare Group Ltd.

Bob Hanson

That's a beautiful thing! Thanks Bob! Your always a big help here.

Don

Reply to
dvanzile

Project for migrating macro to addin in VB6.

Reply to
That70sTick