Lost Wirefire 2 icons.

Can anyone help ?? After defining the sketching plane for an extrusion, Pro E normally shows the sketching, dimension, constraining icons etc down the right side of the window. Now after defining the sketching plane, the icons no longer appear and a menu manager window called "Sketcher" and "Geometry" with "text commands" is displayed.

How do I return this back to the Wildfire 2 look and feel ?? The only system change that I recall is installing "edrawing for Pro E", but I don't think this would have effected the way ProE works.

Any help would be greatly apprecieted ? HB

Reply to
solid3ddesigns

Did you turn off Intent Manager some where? Go to config.pro ('Tools>Options') and make sure the option sketcher_intent_manager is set to YES. You can also temporarily disable it with Tools>Environment.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes