Looking To Hire HVAC Techs & Construction Type Workers

Seeking Recruits   We are looking to recruit refrigeration and construction personnel to work with our company directly or to subcontract with our company. If you or anyone you know is interested in a job which includes traveling and good pay, please click below to learn more.   We are not an employment agency but rather a real company seeking to hire individuals.     CLICK HERE FOR A DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION

Reply to
Arena-Watc