HI - mech

I am completly new to the robotics but i wonder if it is posible to build a good and flexible mech-robot on two legs. Small one about 30cm tall...
And some teory about this if you can.
thx&cya
A good search-word for two-legged robots is "biped". It gives a lot of results in Google.
At the University of Delft (Netherlands) a group is doing research on human-like walking by robots.
--

"Syrus" < snipped-for-privacy@email.hinet.hr> wrote in message

http://www.firebox.com ???
-- Bye, Ray
http://home.hccnet.nl/raymond.van.elst / Mobile robot, walker and I-Cybie

I don't know what level of power you are looking for or at what level you wish to work electonics and mechanics. If you just want to create a 'proof of concept' type thing, take a look at Lego's Mindstorms website. There are several dozen examples of biped walkers, like anthropod walkers and 'chicken' (reverse-joint) walkers. Really interesting designs.....
For small bipeds, it is probably easiest to use an internal gyroscope to provide a good reference for standing and walking. It will allow you to make things much simpler in the long run.
Cheers!
Chip Shults My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip