how to ceate an 0-5V analogic voltage with a simple potentiometer.

I have a PicBasic wich I programm it well. I want to do a Stepper Motor controler under 12Volts. I wish carry out It by Potentiometer. The power part it is clear, the motor seems turn good.

I have a standard varius resistor (pot.) of 100 Ohms.

How to Create an Out Voltage from 0-5V accuratly ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jerome C.

Jerome,

What about a couple of NAND gates as wired up as a multi-vibrator?

Not sure how accurate is accurate but pots do not really have good resolution and are not easy to set to a precise value.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Wallace

Pot. : because I'm currently controlling this dc motor by the potentiometer installed on the board Pic; and I don't understand this operate.

Multivibrator it's an great idea, but I have to thinks on.

Thanks.

"Andrew Wallace" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@telia.com.remove...

Reply to
Jerome C.

--------------------- Nobody is responding because you don't seem to know WTF you're talking about. You're going to need to explain EXACTLY and IN DETAIL what you want to do.

-Steve

Reply to
R. Steve Walz

If you just want a voltage to input to an ADC, use a higher value pot and connect it as a voltage divider across the supply, assuming that it is 5V. 10K is a good choice because the maximum source impedance is

2.5K, and it has reasonable power consumption.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany