how to ceate an 0-5V analogic voltage with a simple potentiometer.

I have a PicBasic wich I programm it well. I want to do a Stepper Motor controler under 12Volts. I wish carry out It by Potentiometer.
The power part it is clear, the motor seems turn good.
I have a standard varius resistor (pot.) of 100 Ohms.
How to Create an Out Voltage from 0-5V accuratly ?
Thanks.
Jerome,
What about a couple of NAND gates as wired up as a multi-vibrator?
<<accuratly ?>>
Not sure how accurate is accurate but pots do not really have good resolution and are not easy to set to a precise value.
Andrew
--
My robotics page:
http://w1.300.telia.com/~u30014342/robots.html

Jerome C. wrote:

--------------------- Nobody is responding because you don't seem to know WTF you're talking about. You're going to need to explain EXACTLY and IN DETAIL what you want to do.
-Steve
--
-Steve Walz snipped-for-privacy@armory.com ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!! With Schematics Galore!!

If you just want a voltage to input to an ADC, use a higher value pot and connect it as a voltage divider across the supply, assuming that it is 5V. 10K is a good choice because the maximum source impedance is 2.5K, and it has reasonable power consumption.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany