5V Tooling

Hello, I am looking for 5V tooling. any leads would be appreciated

Reply to
B Myers

B Myers

see

Your best bet may be a 5V/C to Morse adapter, as there is a large and growing supply of Morse tooling.

Unka George

(George McDuffee)

Let us remember -- I against my brother I and my brother against our cousin I, my brother and our cousin against the neighbors All of us against the foreigner. Bedouin Proverb. Quoted by Bruce Chatwin in: The Songlines, ch. 30, "From the Notebooks" (1987).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Not really that great of a solution though, as Morse taper seems to be unsuited to driving endmills, especially if the tapers are not perfect. There is quite a bit of discussion concerning 5V tooling on the yahoo Van Norman group. Orrin Iseminger (sp) has an excellent CD of scanned VN documents available at a nominal price.

Reply to
ATP*

Reply to
wayne mak